Rules of Play & Safety
With everyone’s safety in mind we kindly ask all our customers to adhere to the following the Rules of Play:
- Parents/Guardians must supervise their children whilst they are using the play equipment.
- We provide members of staff who monitor the equipment and have access to first aid facilities, they are not provided to supervise children.
- Children who are unwell must not use the equipment.
- Height and age restrictions are in force for the safety of all of the children and the managers will enforce these.
- For hygiene reasons please ensure all children wear socks.
- No food, drinks, sweets or chewing gum are allowed in the playing area. Only plastic glasses or bottles are to be used.
- No containers are to be taken into the play area.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Pens, buckles, jewellery, watches, money or sharp objects etc are not to be taken by children into the play area.
- Personal items are to be left with parents/guardians. We can not accept any liability for theft.
- Children who push, hit or use bad language will not be tolerated.
Playmania is regularly maintained and inspected by reputable soft play providers and is inspected on a daily basis by our dedicated team. Your welfare and safety is our utmost priority. With safety in mind CCTV is installed on site. If you have any concerns please speak to a member of staff.